Amazingly clever paper bead earrings, handcrafted by curling recycled magazine pages into each individual bead, and threaded together in a beautiful, colourful necklace.
They are ethically produced in The Philippines, and they're a product that is good for the environment.
The earrings come in a variety of colors and patterns. L: 1 1/2 inch W: 1 inch
Each necklace raises much needed funds for a Filipino NGO, working to promote, and protect children’s rights
Colours and patterns vary, if you have a preference, please let me know.
|SHIP TO||COST||WITH ANOTHER ITEM|
|Australia||AUD1.50 USD 1.56||-|
|Everywhere Else||AUD3.00 USD 3.12||AUD1.00 USD 1.04|
- "LA" VINYL clock AUD41.00 USD 42.66
- "LONDON" VINYL clock AUD41.00 USD 42.66
- Angel Bee Recycled Bomb Shell AUD6.00 USD 6.24
- Children's Chalk Mat AUD22.00 USD 22.89
- Colorful Gladiator Sandals In Hmong Embroidery & Indigo Batik AUD34.00 USD 35.38
- Crayon Roll AUD9.00 USD 9.36
- DELETE Necklace Keyboard Key AUD7.00 USD 7.28
- Fabric Crayon Roll AUD9.00 USD 9.36
- Hmong Embroidered Batik Blues & Green T-Strap Sandal AUD34.00 USD 35.38
- Isadora In Blue Mix Colorful Embroidered Gladiator Sandals AUD34.00 USD 35.38
- Kiwi Bird Pin AUD25.00 USD 26.01
- Metal Can Recycle, Neck Bow Tie AUD18.00 USD 18.73