Paper Bead Necklace
DescriptionWhen these meticulously crafted necklaces arrive at your door you won't believe they are made with paper beads. The beads look as if they are painted wood not made from old calendars and brochures.
Each of the beads is individually hand-rolled from recycled magazine paper by women in Kenya. They are then sealed with water proof lacquer and made into one-of-a-kind jewellery.
Young women from the Teenage Mothers and Girls Association in Kenya use a combination of handmade paper beads and Masai glass seed beads to make this colourful jewellery
Each item is crafted under fairtrade conditions.
This is a long necklace meant to be doubled over
Shipping from: Australia
|ship to||cost||With another item|
|Australia||AUD 6.95||AUD 0.00|
|Everywhere Else||AUD 0.00||AUD 0.00|
- Birds in love necklace, made from recycled magazines AUD 23.36 USD 23.36
- Deer necklace, made from recycled magazines AUD 23.36 USD 23.36
- Donkey Recycled Bolt Creature AUD 6.00 USD 6.00
- Fabric Earrings White AUD 18.00 USD 18.00
- Green Hanger AUD 3.95 USD 3.95
- HOME Necklace Keyboard Key AUD 7.00 USD 7.00
- Pencil Wallet Upcycled flower applique AUD 20.00 USD 20.00
- Recycled plastic bag bracelet Small AUD 4.39 USD 4.39
- Reusable Coffee Sleeve - Pretty Bird AUD 12.00 USD 12.00
Customer ReviewsWrite review
There have been no reviews for this product.